Call us directly: 0031-226-454280
Duinweid 5 ● 1713 GE Obdam ● Nederland

 
FAQ

Quick Search

For rates and availability

FAQ

  • The reservation should be considered final on receipt of our email confirmation. Following our automatic email, within a few days you will receive a personal email containing additional information and an invoice for your initial payment.

  • The reservation should be considered final on receipt of our email confirmation. You will then receive an invoice for 35% of the total amount. This amount should be settled within 5 working days of the invoice date. The remaining 65% of the total amount should be paid no later than 8 weeks before the date of your arrival in the villa. We will send you a second invoice for this amount. The deposit of €400 included on the invoice should be paid with the final payment by bank transfer. This deposit will be repaid no later than 14 days after your departure from the holiday home, and will be subject to any deductions for any damage identified. To avoid any misunderstandings, one of our managers will carry out an inspection of the villa on your departure and in your presence. Any reservations made for a villa within 8 weeks of the date of arrival should be settled in full within 7 working days of the invoice date.

  • All of the villas have sea views. However, the beach is not within walking distance. The guests of some of the villas can use the dolmuş (Turkish public transport) that stops in front of the park. The dolmuş will take you to the beach for just a couple of lira. You can easily get there by car within 15 minutes. A large number of the beaches have nearby parking areas.

  • Apart from numerous convenience stores, there is an enormous supermarket in Kuşadasi: the Kipa. This supermarket could be compared with Tesco superstores in the UK. You can buy almost anything there (peanut butter!). Please note: our female guests often experience some difficulty in finding personal care products. We would advise you to be sure to pack what you need.

  • We don't think so: the roads are generally well maintained and offer plenty of room. The roads are also well signed. The behaviour of Turkish traffic is quite different to that of the Netherlands. So keep to the rules and remain calm.

  • Almost all of the shops and restaurants accept chip & pin. There are also plenty of ATMs, where you can withdraw either Turkish lira or euros.

  • Generally, the Turkish people speak good English in the tourist areas, although the residents of the inland villages often struggle with the English language. However, this should not be allowed to stop you paying these places a visit. A few hand gestures and a friendly smile from the locals will soon make you feel welcome!

  • During the summer months it is always warm and sunny. Due to its coastal location, there is always a refreshing breeze at Kuşadasi. The mild climate in the spring and autumn makes it the perfect place to enjoy excursions to the numerous cultural and natural places of interest in the area.

  • If you have any further questions please use this contact form. We will be happy to answer any of your queries.

Saray Holidays